Ever See A Naked MOSLIM RAT?

by
A Naked Rat! A Moslem Rat! A Yanky Prager!

A Naked Rat! A Muslim Rat! A Yanky Prager!

Need something notarized?
Maybe a French drives license?
How about a birth certificate to go with it?
Fake vehicle title?

No problem! I will get you one from from Vermont!

Just give me a call! I am home all day! 858 Eastern Parkway!

Scared to come in person?

I do house calls, just give me a call 718-493-4535! or just e-mail me at: ypgr1@aol.com

I may be a little unavailable as I am currently wanted by the police, but I am the best in the business and I am your man!

YANKY PRAGER THE CONVICTED FRAUDSTER AND FORGER.

Advertisements

36 Responses to “Ever See A Naked MOSLIM RAT?”

  1. Vigilantes Says:

    lol this is cute, what pink nipples i must say, Yossi must be sucking on them NOW….

  2. ok Says:

    It looks liek this site may be just becoming a porn site, your just trying to get hits with all your BS, and then you can just flip the page.

  3. john doe Says:

    i thought this moisser fag was the tighty whities type may he rot in whatever rathole hes currently hiding in

  4. WhoIsShmira? Says:

    keeps you coming back, right?

  5. joe Says:

    whats up with your idea that prager is hideing i saw him in 770 last shabbos if anything it looks like shmira is starting to get on the cops good side but let me give shommrim a compliment they have a nice website and look cool in their jackets

  6. Seriously Says:

    I just happened to find this website today.I can assure you I will never be back, but before I leave let me say this. To the author of this site; I have never seen such stupidtity in my life as I have seen on you’r site.

    Posting pictures of CHILDREN? What are you, some kind of pervert? You think this “gets back” at somebody? What did they do to you? Hurt your feelings? Tell you that you are “small”?

    Seriously, get a life. You are accomplishing nothing at all. I found your site because a Shomrim member told me about it. He said that he thought it to be awful and so sick, and that none of the Shomrim members that he knew were in support of this site!!!

    So who do you think your hurting? Go get yourself some help you obviously need it. If you are a parent (which I doubt you are) how could you be comfortable posting these things?!?!?!?!?

    I will come back to this site to see if you respond to my points (again I doubt that you will), after which I will never be back.

    As a resident of Crown Hieghts I can tell you that none of what you write is true, if you want to help our community why don’t you use your time, energy and resources for something useful not a bunch of lies aimed at stitirng up the sh*t but ultimetly accomplishing nothing.

  7. WhoIsShmira? Says:

    WHAT IS NOT TRUE ON THIS SITE?
    IS IT NOT TRUE THAT ROGATSKY AND PRAGER STOLE A SAFE FROM CANADA? IS IT NOT TRUE THAT STERN, PRAGER AND LEVY HECHT HAD HERSHKOP LOCKED UP ON FALSE CHARGES? IS IT NOT TRUE THAT SHMIRA MEMBERS FALSLY CHARGED SHOMRIM MEMBERS TO GAIN RECOGNITION? IS IT NOT TRUE THAT STERN HARRASED AND BURNT DEITCH’S HOUSE? IS IT NOT TRUE THAT SHMIRA BEAT UP “CHARLES” AND PUT THE COMMUNITY IN DANGER? IS IT OT TRUE THAT STERN, PRAGER AND SKOBLO HAD 7 SHOMRIM MEMBER LOCKED UP FOR FELONY ASSUALT? IS IS NOT TRUE THAT PRAGER WAS LOCKED UP FOR FORGING TITLES IN VERMONT? IS IT NOT TRUE THAT THOSE KIDS ARE NOT DRESSED MODESTLY? WELL GUESS WHAT ASSHOLE WE ARE ALL CHILDREN OF G-D DON’T WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE? GO TELL THE PARENT OF THE SHOMRIM MEMBERS THAT THERE KIDS SHOULD NOT LIVE IN PEACE. IF YOU THINK FOR ONE MINUTE THAT THIS SITE HAS NO MORE TO NEWS YOU HAVE NOT SEEN NOTHING YET.

  8. Justice for all Says:

    Right on!
    To W.I.S. (who ever you are)
    You do what you have to do,
    these same people are not going to stern and gang to ask them about the messira they made.
    they sit in there underwear by their computer thinking they are big heroes and peace loving people because they can write comments.

    KEEP IT UP!
    EXPOSE THEM TILL THEY DROP.
    WE ALL HAVE A RIGHT TO LIVE!

  9. antimesira Says:

    For all those worried/pretending to worry about the “poor children”

    I repeat:
    המוסרים והאפיקורסין מישראל היה דין לאבדן ביד ולהורידן עד באר שחת מפני שהיו מצירים לישראל ומסירין את העם מאחרי ה

    באר שחת means (if you want to pretend that you didn’t understand when it was written before) To send them to the deepest voles of HELL, To send them to their grave, to send them to their DOOM.
    That means that if we had the power we MUST kill a mossier, but we must listen to the laws of the land so we can’t go around killing scum, but to make there life a LIVING HELL, to send them to the GRAVE STANDING! If that means going after every thing he’s got, including his children then you must do what you got to do.

    WHO ARE YOU HAVING MERCY ON? DO YOU REALLY CARE? IF YOU REALLY CARED, WHY DO YOU LET THIS MOSSIER RUIN OTHERS PEOPLES LIVES? (the people that are being convicted also have mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, some have wifes and children of their own, ARE YOU STICKING UP FOR THEM AS WELL?)

    THE TRUTH IS YOUR JUST FULL OF SHIT! YOU DON’T WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH YOU DON’T CARE ABOUT THE TRUTH AND YOU WOULDN’T KNOW THE TRUTH IF IT HIT YOU IN THE FACE!

    FRANKLY YOU DON’T EVEN CARE ABOUT “THE CHILDREN” EITHER, WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU HELPED SOME BODY? IT’S JUST THAT YOU CAN LOOK GOOD ON SOME BODY ELSE ACCOUNT.

    Just another liberal using anything to try to win an argument, JUST ANOTHER BULLY!
    SUCH PEOPLE ARE NOT TO BE BROUGHT IN TO THE FOLD (it is a waist of time trying to convince them, their sick and hateful and only do what good for them) THEY ARE TO BE DEFEATED!

  10. john doe Says:

    the leftest peace ativist in israel do a wonderfull job of hindering the idf from protecting jews, protest settelments, and condone palistinians murdering jews, for the commenter calling itself sriously the leftist “peace” activist accept jews as well, and as i havent seen you speak out againts the messira that shmira commited and are only cying about this site showing sterns fat chazzer belly, i put you in the same fold as the “peace” activist, and you have blood in your hands as well metaphoracly speaking

  11. help Says:

    again and again

  12. Seriously 129.250.211.7 Says:

    To Antimesira.

    Firstly, in order to determine if someone is a moisser a Bais Din must decide. So the reason you can’t go around killing people is because we would have allot of dead people if it were up to us to decide.
    Where did you learn that you can go after anything including children?

    Secondly, do you keep all of the Mitzvahs? Or are you suddenly MAKPID on this one only?

    I would stick up for anyone that is innocent. If I came and caused you harm, would the person who witnessed it and told the Police be called a moisser?

    If Shmira are Moissrim then Shomrim are criminals.

    Hey Justice for all….
    What’s wrong with sitting in ones underwear AT his computer?

    TO W.I.S…..
    What is the point of this site? It seems to want to point out the Shmira are Moiserim, or maybe that they do all kinds of terrible things to the community. The only thing I will agree with you is that the beating up of Charles was a very big mistake.

    Prager was arrested, so was Hershkop so I guess they are equal.

    You don’t need to yell when you write we can see that you are upset, but when will you print something productive?
    Instead of “The pig is a pig because he is a pig because he is Moslim in his underwear, trying to steal the pig from his barn where he also noticed the District Attorney eating a pig sandwich, and I’ll prove it to you (next week)!!!”
    Write “Here is Rav so and so who looked at the Police documents and decided that so and so is indeed a Moiser and it is now fair game to after so and so’s kids because that is the TORAH way.”
    It will never happen, I know it you know it. Whether you post this or not you know you are wasting your own time trying to accomplish nothing, zip, nada, zilch.
    Hey it’s your site your waste of time.

    Good bye I won’t be back.

    I got to go put on my pants now. lol.

  13. GenugShoyn Says:

    BS”D

    Come on. Anyone can see this is a photoshop job!

    If you are from Shomrim, you are no credit to that fine organization.

  14. Shmuel Says:

    it looks like his has a very small penis

  15. WhoIsShmira? Says:

    Before W.i.S responds to “Seriously”(?)
    I want you all to read his comment at least 3-4 times over.
    He is saying more then he even knows.
    That is why W.i.S loves when they (the shmira meshira) think they are smart and write comments, the truth really does come out.
    Keep them coming!

  16. crazy kid Says:

    yes I see what you are saying

  17. Shmuel Says:

    I remember when i was in camp and he made kaka in his pants

  18. Seriously 76.10.150.203 Says:

    I don’t get it. What don’t you understand? The cops can’t just arrest someone based on a citizen’s statement, there needs to be some validity to his claims. So, if the “Hershkop” was arrested there must have been good reason for it.

    I want shmira to protect me from these types of criminals that walk amongst us. face it their big claim is that Shmira moisered on them and not that they are innocent.
    Hey W.I.S. are the shomrim members innocent or is your big “issue” the fact that shmira did their job and had criminals arrested?

    I know prager and stern and they are interested in making our community a safer place, unlike the competition that are interested in breaking our community up.

    I really don’t know why I continue to write to you, every time i do I feel more and more stupid.

  19. Bla bla bla Says:

    “I don’t get it. What don’t you understand? The cops can’t just arrest someone based on a citizen’s statement, there needs to be some validity to his claims.”

    you tacka don’t.
    Thats why it took three weeks to make an arrest (a long time to come up with a story).
    Thats why the detective to the case “Duffy” said (and there are 7 witnesses to this) that really there is NO BASIS for an arrest but being that there was “political presser” he is forced to make an arrest. “Don’t worry” he said “this wont make it far”. people get arrested all the time “based on a citizen’s statement” now you must go to court and proof your innocent. Being arrested and being convicted are two separate things.

    I can pass some body in the street and say that he hit me, it’s your word against his, he can then say that you hit him. The police will then lock you both (“based on your statements” ) up and go fight it out in court.

    Basically it’s like Rush said:

    you are just a blockheads who doesn’t even have a rudimentary second grade understanding of things, your trying to act intelligent but you just make a fool of your self.
    People like you don’t need to be brought in to the fold (by convincing) you are to be defeated!

  20. WhoIsShmira? Says:

    Truth is told there is no need to respond to what “Seriously” wrote. Why? 1. He makes a lot of statements with out explaining. 2. W.i.S has already dealt with these issues before.
    The reason I am responding is because (as we all see) the more they write the more they incriminate them self’s, if I respond they will write back. (In fact since W.i.S did not respond until this day. Letting 4 days pass, “Seriously” could not hold back and wrote some more).

    Seriously wrote: August 1, 2008
    “Firstly, in order to determine if someone is a moisser a Bais Din must decide. So the reason you can’t go around killing people is because we would have allot of dead people if it were up to us to decide.”

    The better question would be, DID THE shmira GO TO A ROV BEFORE GOING TO THE POLICE? IF THEY DID THEN WHICH ROV? WERE IS THEIR PSAK? DID THIS ROV CALL THE ARRESTED PARTY TO A DIN TORAH?
    Let’s not forget that this Messira took three weeks to concoct (this was not a heat of the moment charge were you can regret and drop the charges and every body goes home after 2-3 hours or less… No court…No conviction…)
    HOW DO YOU HAVE THE CHUTZPA TO SUGGEST THAT THE VICTIMS OF THE MESSIRA HAVE TO BE THE ONES TO PROOF THAT MESSIRA WAS DONE TO THEM? The fact that they were arrested and now have to show up in court is the proof that a messira happened, dumb ass.

    Seriously wrote:
    “Where did you learn that you can go after anything including children?”

    המוסרים והאפיקורסין מישראל היה דין לאבדן ביד ולהורידן עד באר שחת מפני שהיו מצירים לישראל ומסירין את העם מאחרי ה
    I’m aloud to kill him (according to Halocha) but I’m not aloud to hurt his feelings?
    [Open the Shulchon Aroch and see for your self. If the Halocho makes the mossier to be worse then an idol worshiper and the Halocha gives many restrictions on dealing with him, how much more so to a mossier.] Secondly, if anybody cared for their family they would not get involved in crocked dealings. Funny (more like sad) how the hijacker becomes the victim.

    Seriously wrote:
    “Secondly, do you keep all of the Mitzvahs? Or are you suddenly MAKPID on this one only?”

    There are a lot of Mitzvos that I can be more MAKPID on; there are a lot of Mitzvos that I even fail to do, but that is between my self and G-D Almighty. But when it comes to Mitvos “Ben Adom L’Chavro” Man and his friend, I am proud to say that I am Very MAKPID on them. I will not stand aside while a friend/fellow Jew/Man in being hurt by another. (For more you can learn Hilchos תשובה were you can learn the different between an offence agents Hashem and an offence agents a fellow Jew/man, guess which one is a bigger offence).

    Seriously wrote:
    “I would stick up for anyone that is innocent. If I came and caused you harm, would the person who witnessed it and told the Police be called a moisser?”

    First: you first call both parties to a Din Torah to determine who the aggressor is and who the victim is. If one party does not want to show up (and continues to do you harm) and AFTER getting permission from the Rov then you’re not a mossier, you are just protecting your self, It’s your right!

    In this case [749] who are the witnesses? Shmira? They weren’t even there when this whole thing broke out, they came after, and there are many witnesses that can testify to that. Who were the ones that were causing harm and who were the ones that got harmed?

    Second: what in the world did shmira have to do with this whole thing any ways, can’t the bocherim go to a rov by them selfs?

    Seriously wrote:
    “If Shmira are Moissrim then Shomrim are criminals.”

    WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN? (ran out of stupidity and trying to substitute it with even more stupidity). That a blank statement.

    Seriously wrote:
    “What is the point of this site? It seems to want to point out the Shmira are Moiserim, or maybe that they do all kinds of terrible things to the community”.

    That’s right, you’re starting to get it, It seems this site is having an effect… there is hope.

    Seriously wrote:
    “The only thing I will agree with you is that the beating up of Charles was a very big mistake.”

    A mistake that could have caused a riot and have people killed. Who would take responsibility? Let’s not forget that there is a Jew out there running for his life (a prisoner) because his so called “leaders” had an agenda (which failed) and gave him bad advice. This beating of people is nothing new to shmira, just this time they were caught, it was a matter of time.
    THE WHOLE IDEA OF SHMIRA BRINGING UP THE SO CALLED “FIGHTING’ BETWEEN THEM AND SHOMRIM WAS JUST TO TRY TO DISTRACT THE PEOPLE (INCLUDING THE POLICE) FROM THE CHARLES INCIDENT. I BELIEVE IT’S CALLED PROPAGANDA.

    Seriously wrote:
    Prager was arrested, so was Hershkop so I guess they are equal.
    On the above statement W.I.S has written already and will write another piece in the near further. So much is being said in 12 words. meanwhile follow the link to get an idea of what he means by the above.

    “Seriously” then 4 days (on August 4th) later tries to cover his ass by trying to explain what he meant [before W.I.S even responded] which just comes to show how proud they are about the messira they did .

    After admitting to messira “Seriously” writes

    “face it their big claim is that Shmira moisered on them and not that they are innocent.”

    That is not true; speaking to them personally that is not the case. The story of what happened that night was written on various web sites. Take your propaganda to Jihad.info not here.
    The problem NOW is the Messira, weather or not they are innocent or guilty is now up to court to decide.

    Seriously wrote:
    “Hey W.I.S. are the shomrim members innocent or is your big “issue” the fact that shmira did their job and HAD criminals arrested?”

    So their job is to lock up other Jews? Are they now Judge and Jury?
    Like I wrote above weather they are innocents or guilty is now up to the court to decide. One thing we NOW KNOW FOR CERTION IT’S THAT SHMIRA ARE GUILTY OF MESSIRA. Thanks for admitting the truth, It was a mistake but that’s what you did!

    Seriously wrote:
    “I really don’t know why I continue to write to you,

    Because you have a big ego. That is the reason you will respond to this responds.

    Seriously wrote:
    “every time i do I feel more and more stupid.”

    As is evident from what you write.

  21. WhoIsShmira? Says:

    I’M LOVING IT!

    HIT ME WITH SOME MORE!

    YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!

  22. Seriously stupid Says:

    the shomrim members that got arrested should ask a Rov if their aloud to plead not guilty.
    If shmira pressed charges and the police make arrest it most be that they are guilty.

    To: seriously
    You write “I would stick up for anyone that is innocent.”

    If it comes out that they are not guilty, what would be your opinion of the shmira them?

  23. Seriously 67.71.24.221 Says:

    Yes I’m back.
    I may have an ego, but it doesn’t “convince” me to set up a web site and then put time and effort into posting and maintaining it like yours does. I think it is fair to assume that your ego somehow feels hurt and you blame that on Shmira.

    I realize that arguing with you will obviously get me nowhere as you have no intentions of conceding, and I understand that. You are hurt, you feel inferior and your retaliation is this site.

    However…..

    Your “Kal vechiomer” that if you can kill a moisser (not an admittance of guilt) then you can hurt his feelings may be true but not when it hurts his kids. Look at the first blat of Makos regarding taking away a Cohen’s status.
    You were wrong to attack his children and you should feel bad that (I assume) a grown mans revenge is to hurt kids. (Unless you are a pervert then that changes everything)
    So if you were really for justice as you claim and if you are really the better person/group you would remove the pictures. Also, you would not allow people to post vulgarity nor threats towards any individual.

    I’d like to make it clear I am not a member of Shmira or Shomrim and never was. As a matter of fact I don’t even live in the United States (I’m still entitled to my opinion never the less). I am a supporter of Shmira and have family that live in Crime Heights who keep me updated as to what is really going on.

    I think what happened at 749 and how shomrim handled the situation was a true disgrace. I am by no means a Mishachist but when you are serving the community you must be unbiased. Imagine if Hatzalah refused to provide treatment to somebody because they had certain beliefs!

    So I think that we can admit that shomrim still need to figure things out and train their members appropriately. Does this mean Shmira is perfect? Of course it doesn’t but between the two groups I truly believe that Shmira has a better understanding of their duties.

    If Shuchat screwed up why should Shmira take the fall? More importantly why do you discredit Shmira based on this individuals action? The NYPD have had and continue to have numerous incidents of individual Police officers that have screwed up yet you don’t seem to state that the NYPD are no longer reliable. Au contraire you guys even quote this detective Duffy. Why do you do that? He belongs to a no good Police force, he can’t be trusted. Stupid isn’t it?

    I could go on and on, but as is apparent from your response(s), the level of your intelligence is of what I guess could be expected of a person who never had a proper secular education (and whose Torah education is limited). Please stop using irrational logic to argue with me, stop posting pieces of Torah (such as your link) that has been written by others. I know you may see the rational or comparison between what you print and what is currently going on, but no one else sees the similarities. Why don’t you simply express yourself as you are and forget about using all kinds of “serious” theories and “big” words. It doesn’t make sense, be you nothing less nothing more.

    Also, read your posts a few times prior to posting. I know you probably are using spell check but there are still some major spelling errors that you end up missing.

    Let’s recap: Here is my opinion.

    Your attack on Stern’s children is disgraceful and completely unjustified and you should remove anything that has them in it off your blog.

    At this time Shmira does better work then Shomrim. A member of Shmira went haywire, and should stand up and take responsibility for his action. Shmira can not be blamed for this (however they should take necessary action to prevent this from ever occurring again).

    Finally, your web site and your comments are not about seeking truth but rather….stirring up the S**T and then waiting to see what happens. Yet Shmira continues to exist despite your attacks, and even more, they are actually preventing crime as we speak. Why don’t you start posting some of the latest activities of Shomrim maybe then I’ll see the “TRUTH”.

    P.S. I really hope you allow this to be posted, actually I dare you to. Will you? And how long will you sit on it before letting it go on your site?

    P.S.S. To Bla bla bla: What kind of “political presser” are you referring to?
    Is it the kind of presser that presses clothes at the dry-cleaners? Lol.

  24. Zevi L Says:

    look at that fat fucking cunt! yanky is a cocksucking black fat hooker fucking cheating ugly bastard. you cheat on your wife with those ugly fat niggers.

    parger you deserve a missa meshuna you ass muncher!

  25. Mishichist Says:

    “I think what happened at 749 and how shomrim handled the situation was a true disgrace. I am by no means a Mishachist but when you are serving the community you must be unbiased.”

    As a mishichist I want to know why do you have to make it point to say your not a mishichist, is their some thing wrong with me just because i’m a mishichist?

    Besides the statement you made is very far from the truth, as a bocher who learned in 770 and was forced out of 749 by a bunch of hooligans (I wish I had who to call to help me). I can testify that many a times when bocorim needed help, weather mishichist or not they were able to call shomrim and shomrim helped them. How many times have I myself witnessed how shomrim members gave people with flags on their cars a bust. I even saw them help a “mishichist” who was locked out of her house (that had a mishichist flag) get in. All the bochorim go fix their car by a shomrim member, in fact a few even feel free to borrow toils once in a while.
    One of the “mishichist” bochorim who got arrested that night is in fact very good friend with shomrim members.

    A week after 749 I was standing out side 1414 speaking to a bunch of friends when I noticed a group of shomrim members gathered on the corner of Kingston and Carroll, curios (thinking that some thing had happened) I went over, there I saw (with my own eyes) the coordinator of shomrim having a peaceful conversation with this “mishichist” bocher that was arrested. a few minutes later a few shmira emebers droped by to smooze with the shomrim guys. I witnessed the shmira car drive by once then twice and even three time, 10 minutes later a bunce of police in cars and on foot came light and sirens to that corner, when ask what happened they said “we just received a call that there is a fight happening on this corner”, Then the shmira car past again. It’s funny because the shmira guys that were talking to the shomrim guys were trying to explain that all this messira has nothing to do with shmira.
    I think it is part of the propaganda and part of the distraction to make this a mishichist issue when clearly it’s not.

    IN FACT I BELIEVE THAT IF SHMIRA WOULD NOT HAVE GOTTEN INVOLVED SHOMRIM WOULD HAVE FIXED THIS ISSUE WITH THE MISHICHISTIM IN PEACE.

  26. to mishichist Says:

    don’t forget all the time that shmira got in to fight s with the mishichistim.
    If you did forget, worry not, Tishra is soon.
    I hope this web site will report what goes on

  27. Seriously 207.139.84.152 Says:

    To Mishichist:
    Unfotunatley yes there is something wrong with you because you are a mishachist.
    You believe that someone who is DEAD is Moshiach! You think that by yelling it every time you have a chance somehow will make the dead get up. STUPIDITY! I don’t care what you claim the Rambam says, or how many “Rabbonim” hold of it.
    You have ruined Lubavitch given us a name that we are a cult. I have to tell people that not all Lubavitchers are part of that cult, that some of us actually believe in yidshkiet.

    Explain to me what’s with the flags and all the other publicity? Do you think the Rebbe Z”TL will come back quicker because you fly them around?

    So yeah there is a real big problem with you people you are preaching apikorsis and within a few years your children won’t even realize that there is such a thing as Torah uMitzvohs, they will only associate Torah with the Rebbe Z”TL being Moshiach.

    Give it up please……..
    S
    Please don’t tell me that you think the Rebbe Z”TL is still alive!!!!!!

  28. to Seriously the WOMAN that claims She is not from the CH Says:

    you think it makes you look good? who cares where you are from?
    and if your not from here and you have one source of information how can you trust that it is all true, maybe your source is a die hard blind shmira lover the kind that will never care what is in front of them but only what they believe is the truth is the truth.

    Second: you come to this site making fun of the people of crown-heights and how they don’t have a secular education shame on you, that is how the Rebbe wanted it what makes you think you know any better.

    3rd your a outsider i crownheightsers don’t expect you to understand and honestly don’t give a shit about your opinion

  29. Seriously 67.71.24.221 Says:

    What makes you think I’m a woman?

    When did the Rebbe Z”TL stop all the Lubavitch schools that had secular studies from teaching it? If you are from one of the schools that didn’t have secular, why don’t you take a few easy courses now that you are an adult and need to work for a living? Was the Rebbe Z”TL against that too? How come so many kids that were in schools that had no secular studies had private tutors on the side (if their parents were able to afford it)?

    My sources are solid and unbiased, period!

    You don’t have to give a s**t about what I think, yet I’m still entitled to my opinion. However if you don’t care about what I say (as W.I.S. always says) why do you respond to my statements?

  30. WhoIsShmira? Says:

    A final responds to “Seriously”.
    Why is this W.I.S final responds?
    As you can see I tried to have an intellectual conversation with him, he said one thing and I responded, but like all good mishichistim/liberals when he had nothing to say (as you see in his post August 6, 2008 at 11:30 am) he got…

    Personnel (getting off about my spelling and education etc… )
    He did not address the issues on hand, he went of subject by starting new issues. (like the whole mishichist thing). Anything to distract from the real issue.
    That is why you can speak to these people till you turn blue and in the end you will still get a… BUT etc…
    It’s a frame of mind (a liberal one) and no amount of reaching out will ever help. Those who pay attention to the would politics know what I’m saying.

    Besides the fact that he/she is lying to us about who he/she is and from.
    Pretending not to be from here, pretending not to be a mishichist and must of all pretending they are he/she is not involved in anyway in shmira.

    Side note: the fact that this “Seriously” person is trying to get off subject [now] with the Rebbe and his opinion on secular studies (he’s going to try to change history).
    The reason I post your comment (as I have already written many times before) is because the more you/they/shmira writes the more of the TRUTH we (the people) get. in fact W.I.S. hopes he will continue with his stupidity and write on.

  31. TO Seriously Says:

    I respond because i am attractive to you, and i want to have a affair with you!!!

    wink wink!!!

  32. WANT PROOF? Says:

    The shmira commenter’s keep asking for some type of proof that there was a messira done by shmira.

    1. The fact that 6 shomrim members and a member of Anash are facing [false] charges is one way to proof it. Who is responsible for their arrest?

    2. You can go ask them [shmira] and they them selfs will tell you that they did it. Ask stern him self. He is going around boosting that he is on top of this whole case; that he is controlling the D.A.

    3. From the comments that the shmira or “shmira supporters” (like “Seriously” above and others like him that have posted comments on this site) we see an admission to the messira that went on.
    They are not denying a messira happened, in fact they are giving excuses to why stern/shmira had the right to massier. (if you don’t believe me, go back and read their comments again). so in other words, the biggest proof is from what they are saying.

    The address to ask the bocherim that are involved in this messira is
    749 eastern parkway.
    The names are:
    Elkon Moshe Gurfinkal
    Shnaur Rutem
    Yaakov Shatz
    Gavreal Bornstein
    Shalom Cohen
    Noach Bilinsky

  33. are u serious? Says:

    To Seriously:

    I know you are but what am I?

    you have a kindergarten attitude.
    how stupid do you think the average person is? instead of responding to some of the statements or facts that are being represented to you, you are just shooting them back.

    reading over your correspondence so far I haven’t seen you address any of the issues, every time you are put on the spot you move on to a different issue.

  34. WANT PROOF??? Says:

    IF YOU WERE TO FIND OUT THAT STERN/SHMIRA IS BEHIND THIS MESSIRA WOULD YOU GIVE STERN A CALL TO TELL HOW DISAPPOINTED YOU ARE IN HIM? YOU SAY YOU ARE UNBIASED, WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF YOU WERE TO FIND OUT THAT ALL THAT WAS TOLD TO YOU IS UN TRUE, WOULD YOU THEN CALL STERN TO TELL HIM OFF?

    HERE IS HIS HOME NUMBER, CALL HIM ASK HIM!
    718 778 3702

  35. true killers Says:

    “get it through there head
    (which i hope they do some day!)”

    Like a commenter already wrote,
    You guys are cold blooded murderous.

  36. ..... Says:

    Prager is not a rat, he is a sick pig

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: